Saturday, September 19, 2009

+8°C.overcast,calm

9/19/2009 6:57 AM Liverpool,NS

Yesterday wasn’t too bad here.Afternoon temps reached the low +20C area and it was quite windy.The early evening was clear and cool with clouds moving in in the latter part along with a little light drizzle.The rain that was forecast didn’t happen and today is expected to be cloudy and quite cool for this time of the year.Much better weather is expected for next week.

The 2 day forecast:

  • Today

Increasing cloudiness early this morning. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h

gusting to 50 this morning. High 11.

  • Tonight

Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light

this evening. Low plus 3 with patchy frost.

  • Sunday

Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 17.

 

Friday, September 18, 2009

+6°C,clear,calm

9/18/2009 7:09 AM Liverpool,NS

Yesterday gave us a little taste of Fall…overcast,breezy and cool with the afternoon high a little below the +20C comfort zone.There was little change in the evening other than temps dropped to the single digits.Overnight the sky cleared and today is expected to be pretty nice,not so for tomorrow with cool air and rain.Clearing next week and back to much warmer weather.

The 2 day forecast:

  • Today

Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.

Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 this afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.

  • Tonight

Cloudy periods. 40 percent chance of showers this evening.

Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 7.

  • Saturday

Cloudy with sunny periods. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning and early in the afternoon.

Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then light in the evening. High 12.

 

Thursday, September 17, 2009

+10°C,partly clear,calm

9/17/2009 7:44 AM Liverpool,NS

Yesterday was a mostly cloudy day with seasonable temps.The afternoon high was slightly below +20C.Temps dropped to the low double digits in the evening and held there overnight.

Today is expected to be sunny and seasonable,cloudy with showers tomorrow.

The 2 day forecast:

  • Today

Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Fog patches early this morning.

High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.

  • Tonight

Cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight. Low 8.

  • Friday

Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon with a few showers beginning late in the day.

Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 in the evening. High 18.

 

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

+10°C,overcast,wind is light NE

9/16/2009 7:33 AM Liverpool,NS

Yesterday was a combination of rain and sun.There were some periods of heavy rain and some periods of sun with very warm and humid temps.The thermometer was up and down a lot but the high did reach into the middle 20Cs at times.The evening was mostly clear and dry with temps just slightly above the +10C mark.

Cool and cloudy conditions are expected today,warmer and sunny tomorrow.

The 2 day forecast:

  • Today

Cloudy with sunny periods. High 13. UV index 4 or moderate.

  • Tonight

Clearing this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.

  • Thursday

Sunny. High 18.

 

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

+14°C,overcast,wimd is light SW

9/15/2009 7:04 AM Liverpool,NS

It was quite nice here yesterday with temps reaching the mid +20C range and lots of sune.The evening was mild and clear.Overnight,a system moved into the area and some rain,along with the possibility of thunder showers,is expected today.Cooler and dryer tomorrow.

The 2 day forecast:

  • Today

Showers with the risk of thundershowers. Amount 5 mm.

High 20.

  • Tonight

A few showers ending this evening then cloudy periods.

Low 8.

  • Wednesday

Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon.

Clearing in the evening. High 14.

 

Monday, September 14, 2009

+15°C,overcast,wind is l. West

9/14/2009 7:19 AM Liverpool,NS

Yesterday was warm and wet with showers throughout the day.The afternoon high was +23C.The showers persisted into the evening and temps remained mild with a low of +15 overnight.

Clearing and warm today,back to rain tomorrow and then the rest of the week is looking seasonable and dry.

The 2 day forecast:

  • Today

A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning.

Wind west 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.

  • Tonight

Cloudy periods. 30 percent chance of showers overnight.

Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.

  • Tuesday

Showers ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.

Risk of a thundershower in the morning. High 18.

 

Sunday, September 13, 2009

+15°C,overcast,light rain

9/13/2009 7:17 AM Liverpool,NS

Wow!!!...it’s raining here today.Other than a small shower yesterday at noon,this is the first rain we have had this month.

Yesterday was a warm and humid day.Afternoon temps were near +25C and we had a mix of sun and cloud.The overnight temps were very mild and the low was +15C.

We have a pretty good looking week coming up,mostly sunny and warm with a little scattered precip.

The forecast for this week:

  • Today

Cloudy with sunny periods and 70 percent chance of showers.

Fog patches dissipating this morning.

High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.

  • Tonight

Cloudy periods. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening.

Fog patches developing this evening. Low 14.

  • Monday

Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 in the afternoon.

High 20.

  • Tuesday

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers.

Low 12. High 19.

  • Wednesday

A mix of sun and cloud.

Low 9. High 17.

  • Thursday

Sunny. Low 10. High 19.

  • Friday

A mix of sun and cloud. Low 7. High 18.

  • Saturday

A mix of sun and cloud. Low 9. High 14.