22 May 2010
Conditions in Liverpool,NS at 8:03:01 AM : 8.7°C | Clear | Wind: SSW 3 km/h
(Normals: Max: 17°C Min: 6°C)
We had a nice day here yesterday with temps making it almost to the 20°C range.There was lots of sunshine through the day and the sky remained clear through the evening and overnight.
Today is expected to be similar to yesterday and abnormally hot weather will begin moving into the area tomorrow.Monday and Tuesday are forecast to be near 30° in inland areas.
The 3 day forecast for our area issued by Environment Canada :
· Today -- Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 15 except 19 inland. UV index 8 or very high.
· Tonight -- Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Fog patches along the coast overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
· Sunday -- Cloudy. Fog patches along the coast. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the morning. High 16 except 22 inland.
· Monday -- Sunny. Low 10. High 25.
Today's Weather Trivia:
May 22,1911: Around supper hour, gale-force winds began blowing on the west side of
- ISS(visible): No visible sightings for the next while because the ISS is passing over our area before sunset.
- The planet Saturn appears near the Moon tonight. They are high in the south at sunset, with Saturn above the Moon. It looks like a bright golden star. – [Star Date Online]
(Northern Lights) WATCH: Low possibility of aurora activity tonight. AURORA
The Liverpool Weather Cam